Transferring Your Holdings to Your New Account

To bring your existing holdings over to your new account, you will need to execute what is called an “Off Market Transfer.” This will be initiated by you, with your old broker.

  1. Obtain a copy of your Client Master Record (CMR) from Composite Investments (signed and sealed.)
  2. Attach the CMR to the demat account “close and transfer” form of your old broker.
  3. Submit these to your old broker along with your self-attested PAN card.

Once you submit the request for transfer to your old broker, it typically takes about two weeks before your positions are reflected in your new account.


Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.